3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore Italy’s first capital during a 1.5-hour walking tour through Turin. Learn about the city’s rich history and visit its key landmarks such as the Palazzo Reale, the Church of San Lorenzo, Teatro Regio, and more. Then avoid the crowds of the Egyptian Museum with skip-the-line admission and enjoy a 1.5-hour guided tour through ancient Egyptian artifacts and antiquities.
- Get a comprehensive overview of the city of Turin on this 3-hour tour
- Take a walking tour and see the Palazzo Reale and Church of San Lorenzo
- Enjoy skip-the-line admission to the Egyptian Museum and a guided tour
- Receive a personalized experience with your own private tour guide
Saved to wishlist!
Private tour of Turin led by an expert guide
Tour of the Egyptian Museum led by an expert guide
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Via Palazzo di Città, 4, 10122 Torino TO, Italy
Meet your guide in Via Palazzo di Città 4.
Via Accademia delle Scienze, 6, 10123 Torino TO, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please note that this tour does not include admission to sites that require an entrance fee, except for the Egyptian Museum
- The tour will take place rain or shine. In the event of an exceptionally heavy rain the tour may be canceled and you will receive a full refund
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No restrictions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Faberest
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Turin Guided Walking Tour with Egyptian Museum Visit?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the social distancing policy during Turin Guided Walking Tour with Egyptian Museum Visit?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Turin Guided Walking Tour with Egyptian Museum Visit
3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursArchaeology ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTurinCity Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaArchaeology Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaWalking Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaHalf-day Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaCity Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoArchaeology Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoWalking Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoHalf-day Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoCity Tours - FernoArchaeology Tours - FernoWalking Tours - FernoHalf-day Tours - FernoCategory
Civic Museum of Ancient Art (Museo Civico di Arte Antica) Castle of Rivoli (Castello di Rivoli)Grinzane Cavour CastleZoom TorinoPietro Micca Museum (Museo Pietro Micca)Mole AntonellianaBasilica of Superga (Basilica di Superga)Piazza StatutoValentino Castle (Castello del Valentino)QC TermetorinoPalace of Venaria (Reggia di Venaria Reale) Royal Palace of Turin (Palazzo Reale di Torino)Via PoCarignano Palace (Palazzo Carignano)Juventus StadiumSanctuary of the Consolata (Santuario della Consolata)Valentine Park (Parco del Valentino)Royal Church of San Lorenzo (Real Chiesa di San Lorenzo)Turin Duomo (Cattedrale di San Giovanni Battista)