- Food and wine tour of Turin
- Visit the largest outdoor food market in Europe
- Sample some of Piedmont's culinary specialties, such as bagna cauda, truffles, and zabaione
- Sip some of the most famous Italian wines, like Barolo and Barbera
Departure & Return
Meet the guide at the Caesar Augustus bronze statue at the ancient Roman gate Porta Palatina. Your guide will have a sign with "food tour" written on it.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Learn a bit about the history of Turin, which dates to ancient Roman times and was the first capital of a unified Italy. Find out about Piedmont's important culinary contributions.
Visit the largest outdoor food market in Europe, where you'll get a chance to talk with the farmers who grow the produce. Stop into a selection of wonderful bars and restaurants to try some local favorites such as bagna cauda, agnolotti pasta, Barolo rice, and the region's famous truffles. Indulge your sweet tooth with zabaione or a chocolate and hazelnut cream. Sip some of Italy's finest wines, like Barbaresco, Barolo, Barbera, and Asti.
As you walk through Turin, pass by some of the city's important monuments and attractions. Get tips from your guide about visiting places like the wonderful Egyptian museum, the National Cinema Museum, the Royal Palace, or the Risorgimento Museum. Get an in-depth cultural experience that also includes some of Italy's best food and wine.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Raphael Tours & Events
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Turin Food and Wine Tour including the Farmers Market.