Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- Beat the crowds when you embark on a small-group tour
- Enjoy skip-the-line access to Turin’s Egyptian Museum
- See many of the city’s major landmarks and highlights in just a few hours
- The itinerary includes a guided tour of the museum’s collection
Departure & Return
Meet your guide in Piazza Castello, in front of Teatro Regio
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- In the event that the minimum number of participants for the guided tour is not reached, the customer will be offered an alternative date for the reservation or a full refund.
- Any 0-3 years old children must be indicated at the time of booking, as there is a maximum number of allowed entries to the museum. In the presence of children not reported at the time of booking, the entry will not be guaranteed.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No medical restrictions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Faberest
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience