- A comprehensive and delicious introduction into Turin’s rich food and wine
- Sample local specialties from street food to restaurant dishes
- Tour the largest open-air market in Europe and the city’s old town
- Learn about the history and culture of Turin’s cuisine with a guide
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please show the ID of your Child or/and Infant before the Starting the tour.
- Not recommended for travelers with walking problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY I Eat Food Tours Turin
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Street Food Tour D'Luxe. Tastes of Turin.