Departure & Return
Turin, Piazza Carlo Felice, outside Porta Nuova train station, in front of the Tourist office. You'll find a bronze building with a big "i" written on it
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- The access to guided tours and activities (whether indoor or outdoor) will be allowed only to those in possession of a Green Covid- 19 Certification (Green Pass or CDC equivalent certificate). This provision does not apply to children under 12 years old and to individuals with specific medical certification. The certification issued by the USA, Japan, Canada and Israel are also valid. You need to provide: 1) vaccination certificate or 2) medical certificate confirming recovery from COVID or 3) negative test carried out within 48 hours. It is requested to show an identity document, in order to verify the actual ownership.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ways Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Turin Walking Tour by Night.