8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
The Langhe—home to the slow food movement, rare white truffles, and Barolo wine—is where gourmets go to indulge. This tour saves you the hassle of navigation while taking you to some of the best wineries in the Langhe and the towns where truffle specialties are made. Skip a pedestrian wine-tasting for a full-day, guided affair that takes you to explore regional wine and food in at least three towns.
- A private guide and driver take you explore the food and wine of three towns in the Langhe area
- Winetasting is more fun when someone else is driving
- Lunch on traditional stews and truffle dishes in a trattoria
- Hassle-free, round-trip transportation from your hotel in Turin
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip private transfer
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Let us know your hotel in Turin
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY YOUR TRAVEL DIARY
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private tour from Turin: Full day Langhe Region with its Colors and Flavors?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private tour from Turin: Full day Langhe Region with its Colors and Flavors?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private tour from Turin: Full day Langhe Region with its Colors and Flavors?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Private tour from Turin: Full day Langhe Region with its Colors and Flavors
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTurinFood Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaBus Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaWine Tastings - Piedmont & LiguriaFull-day Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaFood Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoBus Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoWine Tastings - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoFull-day Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoFood Tours - FernoBus Tours - FernoWine Tastings - FernoFull-day Tours - FernoCategory
Grinzane Cavour CastlePietro Micca Museum (Museo Pietro Micca)Piazza StatutoRoyal Church of San Lorenzo (Real Chiesa di San Lorenzo)Juventus StadiumRoyal Palace of Turin (Palazzo Reale di Torino)Palace of Venaria (Reggia di Venaria Reale) Civic Museum of Ancient Art (Museo Civico di Arte Antica) Basilica of Superga (Basilica di Superga)Zoom TorinoCarignano Palace (Palazzo Carignano)Via PoSanctuary of the Consolata (Santuario della Consolata)Valentino Castle (Castello del Valentino)Mole AntonellianaQC TermetorinoCastle of Rivoli (Castello di Rivoli)Valentine Park (Parco del Valentino)Turin Duomo (Cattedrale di San Giovanni Battista)