Departure & Return
The guide will meet the customers in front of the Museum entrance (outside), in Via Accademia delle Scienze 6
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- This Tour runs rain or shine
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- The access to guided tours and activities (whether indoor or outdoor) will be allowed only to those in possession of a Green Covid- 19 Certification (Green Pass or CDC equivalent certificate). This provision does not apply to children under 12 years old and to individuals with specific medical certification. The certification issued by the USA, Japan, Canada and Israel are also valid. You need to provide: 1) vaccination certificate or 2) medical certificate confirming recovery from COVID or 3) negative test carried out within 48 hours. It is requested to show an identity document, in order to verify the actual ownership.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ways Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff