Departure & Return
Your tour leader will meet in the centre of Turin, the exact starting location & address will be send to you after your booking
Torino centro storico. Your tour leader wil send you in the right direction back to wher you needs to go.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Dress code is casual chic.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Your tour leader will meet in the centre of Turin, the exact starting location & address will be send to you after your booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with walking problems
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY I Eat Food Tours Turin
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands