- Cover Turin’s highlights plus two top museums with the insights of a guide
- Tickets and guided tours inside the Royal Palace and Egyptian Museum
- Take in Piazza Carignano, Piazza Castello, the Mole Antonelliana, and more
- A small-group tour for a relaxed pace and personal attention
Departure & Return
Turin, Piazza Carlo Felice, outside Porta Nuova train station, in front of the Tourist office. You'll find a bronze building with a big "i" written on it
The Tour will finish outside the Egyptian Museum
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- This Tour runs rain or shine
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- During this tour is not possible to see Holy Shroud
- In case of delay, please contact us
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ways Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff