7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Not only does this tour take you to the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Tulum Archaeological Site for a guided tour of the ruins, but it also lets you explore a few of Tulum’s beautiful natural cenotes. In addition to sightseeing and swimming, this tour includes an authentic Mexican lunch to complete the day.
- Tulum Archaeological Site and cenote tour
- Visit at least one cenote (exact numbers depending on weather)
- Local guide provides insight and ensures a good time
- Lunch and snacks included for you to enjoy throughout the day
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels and rentals in the Tulum and Akumal areas.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Yucatán Eli's Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tulum Adventure (Private, Full Day)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Tulum Adventure (Private, Full Day)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tulum Adventure (Private, Full Day)?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTulumBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWalking Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenArchaeology Tours - Playa del CarmenWalking Tours - Playa del CarmenHistorical Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelArchaeology Tours - CozumelWalking Tours - CozumelHistorical Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelCategory