10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (revise confirmation email for pick up time)
Snacks and drinks
Extra Transportation Fees (North of Tulum). +$10USD per person extra for pick-ups between Bahía Puerto Principe and Puerto Aventuras. +$20USD per person extra for pick-ups between Puerto Aventuras and Playa del Carmen Colosio Street. +$30USD per person extra for pick-ups between Colosio Street (North of Playa) del Carmen to Iberostar Grand Paraiso.
Departure & Return
Avenida Tulum S/N. Entre Orion y, Calle Centauro Sur, Tulum Centro, Centro, 77760 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Only if necessary: Bio degradable Sun Screen & Bio Degradable Mosquito Repellent.
- Don't Forget to Bring:
- Necessary COVID-19 prevention measures are implemented during the tour (50% capacity, Antibactial gel available and facemasks complusory, sanitization of vehicles and equipment, safe distance between all participants, groups from 2 to 6 people maximum, private tour possible)
- Sun glasses.
- Bathing Suit.
- Cash (Most of the local vendors only accept cash).
- Comfortable Shoes & Flip Flops
- Extra T-Shirt.
- If you present any of the following symptoms (fever, dry cough, tiredness, headaches, aches and pains), please refrain from joining the tour, contact us as soon as possible and look for medical assistance
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mexico Kan Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private World Wonder Discovery Tour in Chichen Itza, Cenote and Valladolid ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private World Wonder Discovery Tour in Chichen Itza, Cenote and Valladolid ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private World Wonder Discovery Tour in Chichen Itza, Cenote and Valladolid ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private World Wonder Discovery Tour in Chichen Itza, Cenote and Valladolid ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTulumBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanEco Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWalking Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenArchaeology Tours - Playa del CarmenNature and Wildlife - Playa del CarmenEco Tours - Playa del CarmenWalking Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelArchaeology Tours - CozumelNature and Wildlife - CozumelEco Tours - CozumelWalking Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelCategory