5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Visit the ancient Mayan city of Cobá on an easy day trip from Tulum. Located deep in the Yucatán jungle, this archeological site was once an important trade zone. Your guide will share the history of the ruins and if you choose, you can climb to the top of massive stone pyramids to enjoy views of the lush vegetation below.
- Day trip to Cobá from Tulum
- Bottled water and snacks provided
- Tour guide shares history and culture
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
For this tour we pick up from all hotels and rentals in the Tulum and Akumal areas.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Yucatán Eli's Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cobá Ruins Tour (Private, Half Day)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Cobá Ruins Tour (Private, Half Day)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cobá Ruins Tour (Private, Half Day)?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Cobá Ruins Tour (Private, Half Day)
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTulumBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWalking Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenArchaeology Tours - Playa del CarmenWalking Tours - Playa del CarmenHistorical Tours - Playa del CarmenHalf-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelArchaeology Tours - CozumelWalking Tours - CozumelHistorical Tours - CozumelHalf-day Tours - CozumelCategory