5 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Enjoy two different water activities in one day on this tour from Tulum. You’ll visit Akumal Bay, aka Turtle Bay, for the chance to snorkel among sea turtles in their natural habitat, as well as fish, coral, rays, and rock formations. Then head to a cenote in the Yucatan rainforest to swim in the fresh, clear waters of this natural pool. Booking this tour allows you to avoid the hassle of figuring out how to get to one of the area’s popular cenotes on your own.
- Discover the natural beauty and marine life of the Yucatan
- Learn about cenote formations such as stalagmites and stalactites
- Snorkeling equipment provided
- Round-trip transport offers a stress-free experience
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation with AC
Reef snorkel tour
Sea turtle observation
Swim and snorkel in underground river or cenote
Equipment required for water activities
Bathrooms and showers
Snack: Fruits, sweet bread and cereal bar
Drinks: bottled and flavored water
Landing and facility fees
13 USD for conservation of marine fauna
Departure & Return
Carr. Tulum - Cancún, 77764 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
We send you the closest meeting point close by to your staying
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What to bring:
- Comfortable, fresh clothing and long-sleeved cotton shirt
- Change of clothing
- Hat or cap
- Money for photos
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paradise Adventours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tortugas & CenoteS snorkel With Turtles Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tortugas & CenoteS snorkel With Turtles Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tortugas & CenoteS snorkel With Turtles Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tortugas & CenoteS snorkel With Turtles Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Tortugas & CenoteS snorkel With Turtles Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPorts of Call ToursSnorkelingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTulumShore Excursions - Riviera Maya & the YucatanPorts of Call Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSnorkeling - Riviera Maya & the YucatanShore Excursions - Playa del CarmenPorts of Call Tours - Playa del CarmenSnorkeling - Playa del CarmenShore Excursions - CozumelPorts of Call Tours - CozumelSnorkeling - CozumelCategory