2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get to know one of Croatia’s most characterful cities when you go on a walking tour of UNESCO-listed Trogir. With just a small group for company, you’ll explore the ins and outs of this coastal city, renowned for its blend of architectural styles and its historical fortification walls. Set off in the morning; over the course of several hours, you’ll see highlights ranging from the Trogir Cathedral and Cipiko Palace to the Benedictine Monastery of St. Nicholas and beyond. As you go, learn all about its history from your guide.
- See most of Trogir’s top landmarks, all in a single tour
- A small-group tour lets you get up close and personal with the sights
- Learn all about Trogir and its wealth of history from your guide
- Discover the highlights of this UNESCO World Heritage Site
Saved to wishlist!
Licensed local guide
2-hour walking tour
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Entrance fees (approx. 80kn)
Departure & Return
Ul. Gradska vrata, 21220, Trogir, Croatia
Your guide will meet you in front of the North Town Gate.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart and casual
- Places of worship and select museums adhere to a dress code. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women
- You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Tour requires a minimum of 2 full price adult bookings to operate. In the event of the tour being cancelled due to not meeting the minimum booking requirements, you will receive a full refund
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Divine Croatia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Trogir Old City Walking Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingTrogirCity Tours - DalmatiaWalking Tours - DalmatiaCategory