- A small-group guided tour of a family-run Loire Valley vineyard
- No meat, no problem: tours offer tasty finger food options for vegetarians as well
- Enjoy personalized attention from a local guide, with a maximum of 12 people
- Sample a variety of locally made wines and learn the ins and outs of the wine-making process
Departure & Return
Our family winery is located near Vouvray (10km), between the cities of Tours (20km) and Amboise (15km) in the Loire Valley. You will need to come by car to the winery, where the tours start. For the people who are staying in Tours, it is possible to come to our winery by bus. Bus #54 leaves the city centre about every hour. The ride lasts 20-25 minutes and will allow you to enjoy the Loire as well as to discover the dwellings dug in the rock in the wine-making villages of Rochecorbon and Vouvray. Myriam will be there to meet you at the bus stop when you arrive in Vernou-sur-Brenne. The return trip costs about €3. Please contact us for more information about the bus rides. We can also book a taxi for you. Please contact us if that's how you'd like to join us for the tour.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Myriam Fouasse-Robert
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands