Explore our promoted experiences
- An exclusive guided tour of Loire Valley highlights, with private chateau aperitif
- Get a taste of reds, whites, and sparkling wines at an exclusive tasting in a local winery
- Enjoy unparalleled access to a private chateau and enjoy a local delicacy prepared just for you
- Visit Chateau de Villandry, the crown jewel of the valley, for glimpses of 16th-century France
Departure & Return
Your guide will come to meet you in front of the tourism office. He/She will be wearing a hat!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY BORDOVINO
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff