- Skip-the-line tours of Chambord and Chenonceau: avoid the queues
- Includes wine tasting: sample delicious wines
- Comfortable round-trip transport from Tours by air-conditioned minivan
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 8 people
Departure & Return
Your guide will wait for you in a grey minivan in front of the Tourist Office of the city of Tours at 9.00 AM.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note, the tour departs from the city of Tours. If you are not staying in Tours, you will have to book and pay for your own transport to get there, this is not included in the tour. The tour departs from the local tourist office (address given on voucher)
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide (up to 2 languages spoken in a group)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY FRANCE INTENSE
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "Also, we felt rushed to leave Chenonceau, I think an hour should be allowed to walk around on our own." See review