Don’t worry—here are some similar options
1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
The Chateau d'Azay le Rideau is one of the most beautiful of the Loire Valley castles, but it can get crowded in peak season. Ensure instant access with a pre-paid skip-the-line ticket and enjoy a self-guided tour of the magnificent Renaissance castle, which dates back to the 16th century.
- With mobile tickets, simply scan your phone for direct entry into the Chateau d'Azay le Rideau in Loire Valley!
- Skip-the-line with your ticket without paying extra!
- Visit this fantastic Renaissance Castle, recently refurbished, at your own pace with your direct entry ticket
Saved to wishlist!
Chateau d'Azay le Rideau Entrance Ticket (date & time entry to select after purchase)
Transport to/ from attraction
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
10/4/2021 - 10/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 05:15 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Entrance is free for anyone under the age of 18 years old. Citizens and permanent residents from the European Union can visit for free if they are aged between 18 and 25 years old (an ID is necessary).
- The monument is closed on January 1st and 8th- May 1st - December 25th
- Please note that travelers will not receive any refund regardless of cancellation status, even if the monument is closed on your visit date, you can use this ticket any other open day.
- The last access to the monument is 1h before closing time.
- Following an announcement from the French government, as of 21st July, a Health Pass OR that a guest has been tested (PCR or Antigen) and has a negative result within the last 48 hours; OR for persons who have had COVID-19: the result of a positive RT-PCR or Antigen test will be required for guests aged 18 and older to visit the monument.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that access to the monument will be free on September 18th and 19th during the European Heritage Days.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- OPERATED BY Centre des Monuments Nationaux
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Loire Valley Chateau d'Azay le Rideau Skip the Line Entrance Ticket?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Loire Valley Chateau d'Azay le Rideau Skip the Line Entrance Ticket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Despite record heat in France during our visit, the chateau was "coolish" and worth the time." See review