- Take to the skies for an exhilarating 1-hour hot air balloon flight
- Choose between a sunrise or sunset flight
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up and transfers
- Small-group tour ensures a personalised experience
Departure & Return
In front the brasserie de l'Ile d'Or
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Look down over the rolling hills of the Loire Valley as you soar overhead and snap photos of the patchwork of vineyards, orchards and forests, stretching along the banks of the Loire River. While in the air, listen to your pilot’s commentary as you fly over the over the Loire, Indre or Cher Valleys, then swoop over magnificent châteaux like Villandry, Amboise or Chenonceau, and watch the sunrise or sunset over the Loire.
As you come in to land, a glass of champagne and a personalized flight certificate will be waiting for you. After celebrating your safe landing with a toast, hop back in the 4x4 and end your tour with a drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY BALLOON REVOLUTION
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "End of flight you receive a certificate which is also cool 😎" See review