- A scenic chateau and vineyard tour around the stunning Loire Valley
- Travel in a comfortable minivan with an entertaining guide as you discover hidden attractions
- Learn how to taste wine like an expert as you sample locally grown grape varieties
- Get a behind-the-scenes peek at a family-owned chateau
Departure & Return
Departure Point: In front of the Tourism Office in the city of Tours Please arrive 10 minutes before tour departs.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- • Lunch is not included in this tour, there will be a 30 minutes free-time given by the guide in the city center of the city of Tours from 1.30PM to 2.00PM when passengers can buy a sandwich
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY BORDOVINO
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff