2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Gain access to Chateau du Clos Lucé and Leonardo da Vinci Park for a whole day with this admission ticket. Step back in time as you learn about the history of Leonardo da Vinci, one of the world’s most famous inventors and artists. First explore the Chateau du Clos Lucé, where da Vinci spent the last three years of his life living. Then, move on to the park to admire some of his inventions, including flying machines, bridges, and weapons.
- Visit one of the most emblematic castles in Loire Valley
- Learn about Leonardo da Vinci art and life in the domain where he spent the last three years of his life
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Ideal choice for families
Saved to wishlist!
Information leaflet - French, English, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Brazilian portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Polish, Romanian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean,
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointLe Chateau du Clos Luce - Parc Leonardo da Vinci, 2 rue du clos Luce, 37400, Amboise France
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Chateau du Clos luce - Parc Leonardo da Vinci
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.