Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Ghost walking tour of the University of Toronto
- Follow a cloaked guide and listen to information commentary
- Walk through buildings said to be haunted by ghosts
- Hear about the Grey Lady of Trinity College, the axe-scarred door at University College, the haunted tunnels of Queen's Park, and more
Departure & Return
East side of the Royal Ontario Museum, 100 Queen’s Park
What To Expect
On this nighttime tour, follow your cloaked and lantern-carrying guide on a storytelling adventure that will surprise amaze and delight even the most skeptical in the group. Remember to bring your own night light.
Hear about the haunted tunnels of Queen's Park, Lord Dufferin's brush with death, and the unsettled spirits of the Christie Mansion, the Royal Ontario Museum, the Grey Lady of Trinity College, and the ax-scarred door at University College.
The walking tour ends near the meeting point, located near plenty of restaurants and bars where you can shake off the ghostly shivers.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Haunted Walks Inc.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.