Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 2-hour walking tour: Popular for visitors with limited time
- Explore trendy areas loved by locals
- Go with a guide: Learn little-known facts about top landmarks
- Bottled water included for your convenience
Departure & Return
Tour begins at 1h30pm and departs from the steps of Old City Hall. Look for a representative with a Guided Toronto Moose logo.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a 3.5 km walk over 2 hours, need to be in good walking condition
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Guided Toronto
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.