Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Explore Toronto through New York Times recommendations
- Discover popular hangouts and quiet neighborhoods loved by locals
- Chat with owners and staff behind shops and restaurants
- Enjoy food and drink tastings along the way
Departure & Return
SW corner of Dundas St W and McCaul Street, beside the Art Gallery of Ontario
Queen Street West and Ossington Street
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We can accommodate vegetarians and other dietary restrictions. Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary requests.
- Travellers under 19 years of age are not permitted to join this tour.
- Note that Toronto ranges from hot and humid in summer months to strong windchills in the winter. Please dress for the weather.
- For your New York Times Journeys/Urban Adventure you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Intrepid Urban Adventures - Toronto
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms