Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy a morning bike tour of the Toronto Islands
- Get to know this unique neighborhood up close
- Take in the panoramic views of the Toronto skyline
- All the necessary equipment is included
- Small group ensures personal attention
Departure & Return
We will meet in the parking garage at 124 St Patrick Street, Toronto, M5T 2X8 (approx. 50m south of Dundas on the west side of the street). Enter the garage & follow the yellow signs down to the P2 level of the garage, section H.
What To Expect
The tour begins with a brief ferry ride across the Inner Harbour to the eastern Toronto Islands, where bicycles are preferred in this, the largest car-free community in North America.
See historic landmarks like the Gibraltar Point Lighthouse, the oldest existing lighthouse on the Great Lakes and one of Toronto's oldest buildings, and the Royal Canadian Yacht Club, one of the world’s oldest and largest yacht clubs. Then stop for a snack and admire Toronto’s waterfront parks and beaches, as well as a breathtaking panoramic view of the city skyline.
Throughout the tour, the guide will provide information about the history of the islands over the past 200 years as well as its role as a residential community, recreation spot, transportation hub, scenic retreat — even a sporting facility. The tour ends back near the Village by the Grange.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available upon request, if advised at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, an alternative or full refund will be offered
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Minimum age to participate is 12 months
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Toronto Bicycle Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons