Departure & Return
Meet your guide on the sidewalk outside the Hockey Hall of Fame Building on the NW corner of Front St. and Yonge St.
The St. Lawrence Market or a restaurant nearby.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- For your Urban Adventure you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- Additional Information: The St. Lawrence Market is closed on Sundays and Mondays, so the tour does not run on those days.
- Dietary Notes We can accommodate vegetarians, but much of the food featured has one or more of gluten, butter, refined sugar, eggs, and/or cheese. Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary requests, but other than vegetarians, we do not recommend this tour for people with other dietary restrictions as adequate food substitutions may not be possible
- Effective Sept 1, 2021, travellers 18+ must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Children 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test (PCR or lateral flow) conducted maximum 72 hours prior, proof of recovery dated up to 9 months or proof of vaccination. View full policy at urbanadventures.com/vaccine
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Intrepid Urban Adventures - Toronto
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms