Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Walking tours depart outside the Hockey Hall of Fame, in front of the hockey players bronze statue, on the north-west corner of Yonge/Fronte Street.
City Sightseeing Toronto bus tours depart from 15+ tour stops across the city, including Yonge-Dundas Square. We highly recommend checking the departure schedule for the CITY SIGHTSEEING buses when you arrive.
The Harbour and Islands Cruise departs from Harbourfront Centre West Pier. You can hop-off the bus tour at Stop 17. We recommend checking the schedule with CITY CRUISES when you arrive.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Before your travel date, you will receive an e-mail from the tour operator containing the official vouchers that you must bring with you to each activity
- Choose your time slot for the walking tour at checkout. Walking tours depart at 10:00 AM, 12:00 PM, 2:00 PM and 4:00 PM
- The Harbour and Islands sightseeing cruise takes approx 45 minutes and departs every hour from 11:30 AM to 4:30 PM
- Bus tours depart every hour from 09:30 AM - 16:15 PM. Hop-on at any time during the opening hours
- The City Sightseeing bus tour will give you your ticket for the Harbour and Islands cruise
- The City Sightseeing Toronto bus ticket is valid for 24 hours, from first use
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vox City International Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff