Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Haunted ghost tour of the Distillery Historic District in Toronto
- Suitable for families with children aged over 10 years of age
- Visit reputedly haunted sites such as Friendship House and Boiler House
- Hear tales of flickering light, moving furniture, and restless souls
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people
Departure & Return
Just inside the front gates of the Historic Distillery District.
What To Expect
Along the way, you’ll be introduced to the Distillery District, a historic Old Town home to more than 40 heritage buildings, through stories featuring flickering lights, moving furniture, and cholera epidemics.
Pass reputedly haunted sites such as the ironically named Friendship House and Hastens.
Your tour concludes near your original departure point, close to lots of great food and drink options if you aren't ready to go home after your haunted tour .
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Haunted Walks Inc.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.