Explore our promoted experiences
- Beer-tasting and walking tour of Old Toronto
- Enjoy visiting two classic Toronto pubs
- Learn from your local guide how beer played a role in the city's past
- Visit the famous St Lawrence Market
- Explore the Distillery District, one of Toronto’s most historic and regenerated neighbourhoods
- Small-group size with a maximum of 12 people ensures a personalized experience
- This tour is carbon neutral, operated by the world’s largest travel B Corp accredited company.
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Beer has been a constant throughout Toronto’s history, helping soothe a city with a variety of problems — fire, war, depression, cholera, rebellion and repression. Listen to the many stories of years gone by while taste testing some of the best local brews.
Visit three unique and beloved Toronto pubs, including the popular, award-winning Mill Street Brewery. Discover seasonal and local brews at each, complete with expert recommendations from the tour guide.
Then, visit the spacious St. Lawrence Market, with over 100 vendors, bakers, butchers and artisans. Grab some samples and enjoy chatting up the locals before touring the trendy Distillery District, one of Toronto’s most historic and regenerated neighborhoods. This internationally acclaimed, pedestrian-only village features more than 70 ground-floor cultural and retail establishments in the restored red brick, Victorian-era buildings of the Gooderham and Worts whiskey distillery. Gooderham and Worts was once the largest distiller of alcoholic beverages in Canada.
Beer, history, urban icons and unique neighborhoods. It’s all on this educational and entertaining tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 19 years
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Tour involves a good amount of walking; comfortable shoes are recommended
- Please note that a small beer at each of the first two pub stops is includede in the price of the tour. At the last stop you are welcome to purchase a beer and linger for a meal at your own expense. Additional drinks may be purchased at any of the stops during the tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travellers 18+ must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
- We reserve the right to change both the route and places visited within the tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Intrepid Urban Adventures - Canada
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If you want to try a bunch of different beers, this is not the right tour for you." See review