Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Haunted walking tour of Toronto
- Learn about and visit the city’s most haunted places
- Follow a storyteller guide through the streets of Toronto
- See top Toronto landmarks along the way
Departure & Return
This tour departs from the courtyard in front of the Hockey Hall of Fame at the corner of Yonge and Front Streets.
Just around the corner from Yonge and Dundas Square.
What To Expect
Follow an expert storyteller guide through the town to discover Toronto in a completely different way than the regular tours—in search of its haunted places where a lesser-known history is uncovered.
Along the way, learn about the haunting of the Hockey Hall of Fame; the mysterious disappearance of millionaire Ambrose Small; the harrowing history of the bustling St. Lawrence Market; plus see many of Toronto’s haunted theaters and find out why the Mackenzie House, a historic building and museum and last home of the city’s first mayor, is one of Toronto’s most active paranormal sites.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- OPERATED BY Haunted Walks Inc.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.