- Day trip to Niagara Falls from Brampton
- Travel with ease to the world-famous waterfall and stop at points of interest along the way
- Stop at the Floral Clock, Hydroelectric Generating Stations, and Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Enjoy a wine tasting session at a local winery
- Spend free time at Niagara Falls and opt to expereince the Journey Behind the Falls at your own expense
- Hotel pickup and drop-off and on-board WiFi are included
Departure & Return
Departure PointAny hotel in the Brampton Area. Please wait in the Hotel Lobby for a courtesy vehicle to pick you up between 7:20am and 7:40am.
What To Expect
Throughout the journey, you’ll make regular stops at points of interest including the Floral Clock, which in season comprises more than 15,000 flowers, and the Niagara River and Whirlpool.
On arrival at Niagara Falls, you’ll have around three hours free time to enjoy the activities surrounding the waterfall. At your own expense, opt to experience the thrilling Journey Behind the Falls, visit the Sheraton Hotel for a luxurious buffet lunch, or absorb panoramic views from the Niagara Skywheel.
On the way back to Brampton, you’ll stop at the quaint village of Niagara-on-the-Lake to taste locally-grown wine varietals at a winery. Your tour concludes with hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is available every day of the year, including holidays
- Space is guaranteed for Viator customers
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY King Tours & Limosine Service Inc
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Niagara Falls Full-Day Tour from Brampton Hotels.