- Full-day Niagara Falls tour by luxury vehicle
- Feel the mist from the falls on the Hornblower Boat Cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are included
- Private guide ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Board the Hornblower Boat Cruise (available from April through November) for a look at Niagara Falls from their misty, thundering base.
Continue to the picturesque town of Niagara-on-the-Lake: ask your driver to drop you off for a stroll, or just cruise the quiet downtown streets, pausing for photographs at the main sites. This tour concludes with return transfer to your accommodations.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Note: Boat cruise is closed during winter months (December to April) due to ice
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 56 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zoom Tours Inc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Tudy is a terrific guide who is happy to share his expertise with his groups." See review