2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Experience the world-class destination that is the Hockey Hall of Fame, a treasured celebration of the sport, in downtown Toronto. With this admission ticket, see the greatest collection of hockey artifacts from around the world, plus themed exhibits, multimedia stations, theatres, larger-than-life statues, a replica NHL dressing room and the iconic Stanley Cup. Also, try your hand at goaltending and shooting against life-sized animated versions of today's top players in the NHLPA Game Time model rink, call the play-by-play and host your own SportsCentre in the TSN Broadcast Zone and much more.
- Visit the Hockey Hall of Fame in downtown Toronto
- See the world’s finest collection of hockey artifacts
- Enjoy themed exhibits, interactive stations and much more
- Home of the coveted Stanley Cup and NHL trophies
- Great for fans of all ages
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Free app available for download on Apple and Android devices
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
8/1/2021 - 10/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The Hockey Hall of Fame is located in the heart of downtown Toronto at the corner of Yonge & Front Streets in Brookfield Place, a short walk from many Toronto attractions including Scotiabank Arena (formerly Air Canada Centre), CN Tower, Ripley's Aquarium, Rogers Centre and Eaton Centre.
- Wheelchairs and Strollers can reach every area in the Hockey Hall of Fame.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Hockey Hall of Fame
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hockey Hall of Fame Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Hockey Hall of Fame Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Hockey Hall of Fame Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hockey Hall of Fame Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Hockey Hall of Fame Admission Ticket
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTorontoAttractions & Museums - OntarioMuseum Tickets & Passes - OntarioAttractions & Museums - Niagara Falls & AroundMuseum Tickets & Passes - Niagara Falls & AroundAttractions & Museums - Niagara FallsMuseum Tickets & Passes - Niagara FallsCategory
Roundhouse ParkToronto YorkvilleScotiabank Arena (Air Canada Centre)CF Toronto Eaton CentreOntario Science CentreToronto Kensington MarketYonge-Dundas SquareArt Gallery of OntarioRipley's Aquarium of CanadaRogers CentreQueen's ParkCanada's WonderlandToronto City HallToronto HarbourEntertainment DistrictUniversity of TorontoHumber Bay ParkToronto Little ItalyRoyal Botanical Gardens (RBG)Bata Shoe Museum