- Explore Toronto with ease aboard a hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus
- Tickets are valid for 24 hours and include more than 20 stops
- Stay aboard for the full loop or hop off at the destinations of your choice
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Season: All Year Round (Except on 1st January, 17th November, 25th December)
- Duration: 120 Minutes
- Tour departures from stop 1 Yonge-Dundas Square: 9:30am 10:37am 11:45am 12:52pm 2:00pm 3:07pm 4:15pm
- Harbour & Islands Cruise: Operational season: May 21 to October only Meeting point: Harbourfront Centre's West Pier (stop 17 on the Red Line) Duration: 45 minutes Departure times: every hour from 11:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Please note: boat tours are seasonal, weather permitting, and subject to the captain’s discretion. We recommend contacting City Sightseeing Toronto to confirm tour departure times
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Mobile vouchers can be redeemed at any bus stop along the route. Paper vouchers must be redeemed at bus stop 1 (Yonge-Dundas Square).
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out.
- Please note tour stops 2, 6, 12, 13 and 15 are out of service due to road works in the City.
- Most travelers can participate
- Multi-lingual audio commentary and live guided tours vary each day so check locally to see which departure has the guide choice you prefer.
- OPERATED BY City Sightseeing Ltd - USA and Middle East
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "As far as the Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tours go, these are the: Pros- reasonably priced; good selection of attraction stops; informative narration; a boat ride on the lake Ontario is included." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews