- Start your tour with a handy pickup from your Toledo hotel or station
- Learn about El Greco as you check out the “Burial of the Count of Orgaz”
- Explore without the rush, alongside your own personal group and guide
- Have the freedom to ask as many questions as you want about Toledo
Departure & Return
Your guide will be waiting for you upon your arrival at the Toledo train station, with a sign with your name on it, and from there you will go by taxi to the viewpoint of El Valle and then to the historic center.
This is the main square of Toledo, 10 minutes away by taxi or bus from the train station, and surrounded by shops and restaurants
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 16 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Destino Toledo
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms