1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
The Old City Hall , Dagelijkse Groenmarkt 1, 2513 AL Den Haag, NetherlandsThis activity will end right where it started.
Under the historical facade of the old historical townhall
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Keep Alive Walks
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during See Love Signs: an inspiring Private Walking Tour in The Hague's Royal Quarter?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
See Love Signs: an inspiring Private Walking Tour in The Hague's Royal Quarter
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
1 hour 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursPhotography ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingThe HagueArchitecture Tours - South HollandWalking Tours - South HollandPhotography Tours - South HollandArt Tours - South HollandCategory