Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- See how the Netherlands’ iconic blue-and-white pottery is made
- Learn about the history of the famous Delftware from an expert guide
- Take home an authentic hand-painted Delft pottery piece as a souvenir
- Select one of several start times to suit your vacation schedule
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Gain insight into how this pottery is made and watch where the pieces are painted by hand to create the classic blue-and-white designs. Then gaze at the final product in the showroom, which displays an array of Delft pottery.
As a treat on this tour, take home your own authentic Delft piece, a perfect souvenir. Plus, enjoy discounts on any additional items you may like to purchase. If you like, you can arrange to have items shipped to your home (own expense).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- The factory is established on the border of Rijswijk and Delft. It is 5 minutes walk from trampstop Brasserskade. Transport is not included.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour includes a staircase
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Heinen Delftware De Pauw B.V.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Delft Pottery Factory Private Guided Tour.