- Soar above Temecula wineries during this sunrise balloon flight
- An FAA-licensed pilot safely flies your balloon, so you can ride without worry
- After your flight, enjoy breakfast in a private rose garden
- You can choose to stay and wine taste at Vindemia Winery (own expense)
Departure & Return
You will see a sign that says California Dreamin' Balloon Adventures and Vindemia Winery on your left. Pull in to the parking lot and follow the signs for check in at Vindemia Winery Tasting Area.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- For safety reasons, one person cannot exceed 300lbs,
- It is recommended that you wear casual, dark clothing
- Unable to accommodate individuals with severe physical limitations
- Unable to accommodate pregnant women
- When booking, it is important to provide a working cell phone number, rather than a home phone number, in case there are last minute changes due to changing weather conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY A Balloon or Biplane Adventure by California Dreamin'
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff