- 2.5-hour evening food and wine walking tour of Taormina, including Sicilian cakes and Italian liqueur
- Sip a glass of Prosecco and taste four fresh fish dishes, accompanied by a glass of local white wine
- Taste three varietals of Sicilian red wine, paired with tasty bites in an atmospheric wine bar
- Learn more about Sicily’s culinary heritage and cooking culture from a guide
Departure & Return
Porta Messina Gate (main entrance of the main street Corso Umberto)
What To Expect
Step into the garden area of your first stop and meet the local chef, who will welcome you with a cool glass of Prosecco. Settle into your seat and sample four local fish dishes. Enjoy an accompanying glass of grillo white wine, an ancient Sicilian variety, while you eat.
Afterward, stroll through Taormina’s historic center to a family-run wine bar. Sip and swirl three local red wines, such as Etna Rossa or nero d’avola, and savor a selection of bruschetta, cheese with marmalade, honey and caponata (eggplant relish) or cold cut meat.
Travel to your final stop for dessert and treat your sweet tooth to cannoli (pastries filled with ricotta cream) and torrone (an almond and honey candy). Then toast to your evening out with some dessert wine and limoncello before concluding at your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age for drinking wine is 18 years old
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- SAFETY INFO FOR OUR TRAVELERS In accordance with ministerial guidelines on COVID 19, Sicily Activities guarantees for their travellers all the official safety measures: 1.Very small groups are limited up to 8 2.Social distances during the tour are kept at a distance of one meter 3.All minivans are frequently cleaned and ensure appropriate ventilation 4.All guides are provided with masks 5.All on-site partners are ensured to follow appropriate safety policy
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sicily Activities
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Taormina Outdoor Food and Wine Tour (Private or Small Group).