Don’t worry—here are some similar options
8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Syracuse, Ortygia, and Noto are three of Sicily’s most alluring towns, but the island’s slow public transportation makes visiting all three in one day virtually impossible. Skip the hassle and delays of the train and bus with this private tour from Taormina that includes round-trip transportation. Take in the ancient ruins and Ortygia historic district in Syracuse before continuing on to Noto to admire its lavish baroque architecture.
- Time-saving driving tour to see Syracuse, Ortygia, and Noto in one day
- Stop in Syracuse to visit the Neapolis Archaeological Park and Ortygia
- Free time in Noto to marvel at the baroque churches and palaces
- Enjoy snacking on traditional Sicilian street food and Mt. Etna wine
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Authorized Touristic guide inside the monuments
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We also offer meeting point on different location, when reaching the pick-up point is impossible for the driver
- Taormina Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sicily Day By Day
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Syracuse, Ortygia and Noto, Private Tour from Taormina
8 to 9 hours
3 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchaeology ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTaorminaShore Excursions - SicilyBus Tours - SicilyArchaeology Tours - SicilyWalking Tours - SicilyPorts of Call Tours - SicilyHistorical Tours - SicilyFull-day Tours - SicilyShore Excursions - CataniaBus Tours - CataniaArchaeology Tours - CataniaWalking Tours - CataniaPorts of Call Tours - CataniaHistorical Tours - CataniaFull-day Tours - CataniaShore Excursions - MessinaBus Tours - MessinaArchaeology Tours - MessinaWalking Tours - MessinaPorts of Call Tours - MessinaHistorical Tours - MessinaFull-day Tours - MessinaCategory
Villa Comunale Tours & TicketsIsola Bella Tours & TicketsTaormina Cathedral (Duomo) and Piazza del Duomo Tours & TicketsValley of the Temples (Valle dei Templi) Tours & TicketsTaormina Cable Car (Funivia) Tours & TicketsCorvaja Palace (Palazzo Corvaja) Tours & TicketsCorso Umberto I Tours & TicketsTaormina Piazza Duomo Tours & TicketsTaormina Old Town (Centro Storico) Tours & TicketsSanta Caterina Church (Chiesa di Santa Caterina) Tours & TicketsMazzarò Beach (Lido Mazzarò) Tours & TicketsTaormina Greek Theatre (Teatro Greco) Tours & Tickets