- 6-hour small-group sunset hiking tour of Mt Etna
- Walk through the woods to find extinct craters
- Admire the unique volcanic landscape, including a visit to a lava cave
- Dine on a light Sicilian meal with wine produced from Etna grapes
- Watch the sunset from a panoramic viewpoint
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please provide your accommodation address/hotel in the Taormina - Giardini Naxos area: we will contact you to confirm the pickup outside/nearby the hotel or at a convenient meeting point (for Castelmola, Trappitello and Letojanni we have fixed meeting points).
- Giardini Naxos
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats are available on request if specified in the booking request
- The excursion is subjected to weather conditions. If canceled due to bad weather, you will be given the option of rescheduling the activity or getting a full refund
- The tour can operated by a multi-lingual guide (French and Spanish, if specified in the booking request)
- Please note that tours in other languages (French and Spanish) can only be arranged if the request is received with adequate notice.
- Please let us know your shoe sizes if you require hiking boots
- The trip is not recommended for participants suffering form heart diseases or other serious medical conditions
- Vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options are available, please specify any dietary requirements in the booking request
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Customers will be contacted the day before the tour to confirm the pickup details (hotel if possibile, or in a meeting point nearby).
- We do not recommend participation for pregnant women after the 4th month.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Etna People s.n.c.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Mount Etna Tour at Sunset - Small Groups from Taormina .