5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Get off the beaten path on this half-day adventure tour to Mt. Etna, Europe’s tallest volcano. Trek alongside ancient lava flows as you explore crater-filled lunar landscapes with your guide. Helmets and flashlights will be provided to venture deeper into the caves. Tours end with a tasty sampling of local wine, honey, and olive oil.
- A half-day trekking tour to Mt. Etna, from Taormina
- Listen to in-depth background on the iconic volcano from your trekking guide
- Venture along rugged routes, suitable for children 12 and older
- Step inside a cave formed from lava flows with flashlights and helmets provided
Saved to wishlist!
Use of helmet and torch
Transportation by 4WD vehicle/Minivan maximum 8 people and one guide
tips and optional personal purchases
Departure & Return
Departure PointPiazza della Funivia Mazzarò Taormina
Return DetailsReturns to Piazza della Funivia Mazzarò Taormina
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Our excursions are suitable for every age range, anyway we ask you to inform us about any physical problems such as motor disabilities or cardiovascular diseases.
- In the event that you have any food problems such as allergies or food intolerance, we ask you to inform us upon reservation. We will inform the restaurant in order to cook a menu which best satisfies your needs.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- OPERATED BY SICILY TOURING
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Elite Etna Morning From Taormina
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingTaorminaBus Tours - SicilyHalf-day Tours - SicilyBus Tours - CataniaHalf-day Tours - CataniaBus Tours - MessinaHalf-day Tours - MessinaCategory
Taormina Old Town (Centro Storico)Taormina Cable Car (Funivia)Mazzarò Beach (Lido Mazzarò)CastelmolaTaormina Cathedral (Duomo) and Piazza del DuomoCorvaja Palace (Palazzo Corvaja)Piazza IX AprileVilla Romana del CasaleValley of the Temples (Valle dei Templi)Santa Caterina Church (Chiesa di Santa Caterina)Villa ComunaleCorso Umberto I