- Save time and prevent hassle with this three-in-one-package
- Explore Taormina’s culinary traditions, and visit Mt. Etna’s wine region
- Go on a “Godfather”-themed tour, and visit local filming locations
- Small group sizes, luxury vehicle transit, and food and drinks included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please be informed that pick up in hotel is valid only for the Godfather tour and the Etna Food & Wine Tour.
The Taormina Food & Wine Tour will be with meeting at Porta Messina arch.
PS: after Your booking You will be contacted to agree together about the date of each tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- IMPORTANT: Please advise how many days You will stay in Taormina. After booking Your Local Supplier will contact You to decide together which day You would like to do Your Activities
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- SAFETY INFO FOR OUR TRAVELLERS In accordance with ministerial guidelines on COVID 19, Sicily Activities guarantees for their travellers: 1.Very small groups are limited up to 8 2.Social distances during the tour are kept at a distance of one meter 3.All minivans are frequently cleaned and ensure appropriate ventilation 4.All guides are provided with masks 5.All on-site partners are ensured to follow appropriate safety policy
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sicily Activities
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 3 Private Tours Pack: Etna Wine Tour – Taormina Food Tour – Godfather Tour.
- "This is a very good choice because you do save money by booking the three together and these tours covered most of what we wanted to do in Taormina." See review