8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Hike and float through a primary growth rain forest on a private reserve on this guided 8-hour tour from Playa Hermosa. A guided hike will help you spot native wildlife such as howler monkeys and toucans while learning about the ecosystem, followed by a wildlife-watching river cruise. This tour also includes all transportation and a traditional Costa Rican lunch.
- Discover the flora and fauna of Costa Rica on full-day tour
- Observe wildlife like howler monkeys and toucans in their natural habitat
- A traditional Costa Rican lunch is included in your package
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by air-conditioned vehicle is included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
any rental homes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pininos Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tenorio Rain Forest Nature Reserve and Floating Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tenorio Rain Forest Nature Reserve and Floating Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tenorio Rain Forest Nature Reserve and Floating Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tenorio Rain Forest Nature Reserve and Floating Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Tenorio Rain Forest Nature Reserve and Floating Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesNature and WildlifeEco ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportPlaya HermosaPlaya FlamingoGuanacaste and NorthwestTamarindoBus Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestAudio Guides - Guanacaste and NorthwestNature and Wildlife - Guanacaste and NorthwestEco Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestFull-day Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestBus Tours - Playa FlamingoAudio Guides - Playa FlamingoNature and Wildlife - Playa FlamingoEco Tours - Playa FlamingoFull-day Tours - Playa FlamingoBus Tours - Santa CruzAudio Guides - Santa CruzNature and Wildlife - Santa CruzEco Tours - Santa CruzFull-day Tours - Santa CruzCategory