- Tamarindo stand-up paddleboard and snorkeling tour
- Paddle out to Captain Island in Tamarindo Bay—no experience necessary
- Great chance to enjoy the beach and see Tamarindo wildlife
- All paddleboard and snorkeling equipment included
Departure & Return
We pick up from all Tamarindo/Langosta area houses, condos, and hotels. If you do not need transportation, then please meet us at the Tamarindo Estuary at the agreed upon time (tour time depends on low tide) If you need transportation from outsideTamarindo, we can arrange that for you.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please let us know where in Tamarindo/Langosta you would like to be picked up.
- Tour time depends on the tides and will be sent you upon booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Native's Way Costa Rica
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms