Are you interested in?
19 Tours & Activities
260 Tours & Activities
On the Water
87 Tours & Activities
5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore the waters surrounding the Catalina Islands off the coast of Costa Rica during snorkeling sessions on this guided tour from Tamarindo. Learn basic snorkeling and safety procedures before jumping in. Spot dolphins, puffer fish, large schools of snappers, sea turtles, and other marine life. Plus, enjoy tropical fruits onboard the boat in between snorkeling.
- Experience some of the best snorkeling areas in Costa Rica
- There’s a chance of spotting whales as they migrate
- Bring a towel, sunscreen, hat, and jacket
- Snacks are provided on board the boat
Saved to wishlist!
Snacks and water
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
Departure PointTamarindo Diving Center Davide Gabbi, Calle principal en frente a Best Western, Provincia de Guanacaste, Tamarindo, 50309, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up service available upon request just for the areas of Tamarindo and Langosta
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- It is recommended to bring a towel, sunscreen, hat, and a jacket
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Maximum age is 80 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tamarindo Diving
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Snorkeling Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Snorkeling Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Snorkeling Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Snorkeling Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 37110P3