- Tamarindo sunset sailing tour
- Play, swim, kayak, or snorkel at a small beach
- Eat lunch on the boat and enjoy the open bar
- Sailboat-style catamaran is quiet and low-emission
Departure & Return
Checking at 1 pm in front of Chiringuito restaurant
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ti-Marouba
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Sunset Sailing Tour on Ti Marouba catamaran Tamarindo.