6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Learn all about the incredible biodiversity of the Palo Verde National Park on this private tour by boat. Bird and animal lovers will love the park as you can see crocodiles, capuchin and howler monkeys, and much more. Float down the Tempisque River, visit an artisan village, and re-energize with a traditional lunch. A fun day out for the whole family.
- Receive personalized attention from your private guide
- Travel in comfort in an air-conditioned private vehicle
- Lunch is included
- An ideal tour for animal and nature enthusiasts
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Provide us your pick up location
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Side by Side ATV Tours & WILD LIFE
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Palo Verde Jungle Boat Tour, Guaitil Pottery & Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Palo Verde Jungle Boat Tour, Guaitil Pottery & Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Palo Verde Jungle Boat Tour, Guaitil Pottery & Lunch?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Palo Verde Jungle Boat Tour, Guaitil Pottery & Lunch?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Palo Verde Jungle Boat Tour, Guaitil Pottery & Lunch
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWater ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTamarindoBus Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestWater Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestHalf-day Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestBus Tours - Playa FlamingoWater Tours - Playa FlamingoHalf-day Tours - Playa FlamingoBus Tours - Santa CruzWater Tours - Santa CruzHalf-day Tours - Santa CruzCategory