7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offered Hacienda Pinilla/JW Marriott: 6:30 AM (please let reception or security know we are coming to pick you up) Langosta/Tamarindo Hotels, Condos, Houses: 7:00 AM Grande, Conchal, Brasilito, Flamingo, Potrero Hotels, Condos, Houses: 7:00 AM, Playas del Coco Hotels, Condos, Houses: 7:20 AM Playa Hermosa & Playa Panama Hotels, Condos Houses: 7:30 AM Liberia Peri Supermarket: 7:00 AM
Pick up times are an estimate. Please be ready at the specified time but it may take us up to 20 minutes longer depending on that days pick up schedule and traffic.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY FILADELFIA SHUTTLE GROUP
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Palo Verde Boat Expedition Tour with Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Palo Verde Boat Expedition Tour with Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Palo Verde Boat Expedition Tour with Lunch?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Palo Verde Boat Expedition Tour with Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ServicesTransportation ServicesTransfers & Ground TransportTamarindoBus Services - Guanacaste and NorthwestTransportation Services - Guanacaste and NorthwestBus Services - Playa FlamingoTransportation Services - Playa FlamingoBus Services - Santa CruzTransportation Services - Santa CruzCategory