3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Single or double kayak with comfortable seat pads, back rests and life jackets
Protective dry bag to keep your valuables safe from water damage
Suitable walking / tennis shoes
Departure & Return
Main road to Tamarindo, 500m SW from Auto Mercado, in front of El Tesoro, Provincia de Guanacaste, Tamarindo, 50309, Costa Rica
We'll meet at the front of Pangas Beach Club
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
11/8/2019 - 2/4/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sol Eco Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kayak to the Heart of the National Park?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kayak to the Heart of the National Park?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kayak to the Heart of the National Park?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kayak to the Heart of the National Park?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Kayak to the Heart of the National Park
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursKayakingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTamarindoWater Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestKayaking - Guanacaste and NorthwestHalf-day Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestWater Tours - Playa FlamingoKayaking - Playa FlamingoHalf-day Tours - Playa FlamingoWater Tours - Santa CruzKayaking - Santa CruzHalf-day Tours - Santa CruzCategory